- Our New Zealand Rye Sourdough Starter is our fastest sourdough starter culture; it proofs in under 3 hours to produce amazingly delicious rye and rye/wheat baked goods, like Rye Sourdough Pseudo English Muffins, Rye Sourdough Crepes, and more!
- Each box contains 1 packet of dehydrated New Zealand Rye Sourdough Starter Culture.
- Store in a cool, dry place until ready to activate.
- Activate using rye flour and unchlorinated, unfluoridated water (bottled spring water).
- Sourdough starters culture at room temperature, 70º-85ºF.
- Once activated, feed your starter using 1 part starter, 1 part water, and 1-2 parts flour daily for frequent use or weekly, if baking infrequently.
- Instructions for using this starter are included and can be found here.
- Having trouble activating your sourdough starter? Browse our Sourdough Troubleshooting Articles or contact us for assistance
||4 x 1 x 5 in