Brew delicious, organic kombucha at home and save money! Commercial kombucha sells for $3+ per bottle. Using our kombucha starter culture you can brew your own kombucha for $2 per gallon. When combined with sweetened tea and fermented, the resulting kombucha beverage has a tart zing that can be flavored in a variety of ways!
- Each box contains 1 dehydrated kombucha starter culture (SCOBY) and 10 pH strips.
- Cultures at 68° – 85°F. Initial batch must culture for 30 days. Subsequent batches culture in 7-30 days.
- This starter requires white cane sugar, plain black tea, and distilled white vinegar for culturing.
- Reusable culture – transfer the culture (SCOBY) from batch to batch.
- With proper care, the culture can be used indefinitely to create delicious, fermented tea!
- Instructions for using this culture are included and may be found here.